Zoom Teeth Whitening Glendale, CAAt Infinite Dental Wellness, we provide our patients with Zoom teeth whitening as an innovative and effective way to transform the appearance of teeth. If you no longer enjoy your smile, have yellow or dull looking teeth, dark stains or simply need to refresh your appearance, call (818) 541-1110 to schedule an appointment with our Glendale dental office. In one appointment, we can dramatically improve your smile so that you can feel confident just in time for a special occasion.
Zoom is one of the best teeth whitening treatment that you can receiveWhen you visit our dental office for Zoom teeth whitening, you can be confident that your smile will be whitened by eight shades or more. This is the most dependable way to improve the appearance of your smile without undergoing major dental work. In fact, we can complete this procedure on your lunch break; so everyone has time for a whiter smile. If you try a solution at home, it could take weeks for the process to be complete, and your teeth still will not be as white.
How Zoom teeth whitening works
When you visit our family dentist office, we will meet with you and examine your teeth and gums to determine if they are healthy enough for a cosmetic treatment. If you have gum disease, cavities, or an infection, we want to treat this first so that you are in good oral health and to prevent you from experiencing any unnecessary sensitivity. Once cleared for the procedure, these are the steps that we will take:
- Clean and polish your teeth to ensure that the whitening gel is being placed on clean teeth, rather than plaque buildup
- Protect your lips with a special lip cream to avoid irritation
- Place a retractor in your mouth to help pull back the lips and expose the teeth
- Next, you will bite down and rest your tongue on a cup that was placed in your mouth with the retractor
- We will use a shade guide so that you can determine how white you want your teeth to be
- After taking a photo of your teeth, we will place gauze inside of your mouth and a bib around your face, while giving you protective eyewear to use. This step can take a few minutes to ensure that the only area exposed to the whitening solution is your teeth
- Next, we will place a protective solution on your gums
- A protective solution is applied to your teeth and then the whitening gel is evenly brushed on
Once the process has been completed, we will wipe away any remaining whitening gel, remove the gauze and protective barrier then rinse your mouth. We can also apply a finishing product and will take a picture so that you can compare your teeth before and after the Zoom whitening treatment has been completed. The entire procedure can be completed during your lunch break so that you can have a gorgeous smile right away.
Glendale Tooth WhiteningZoom is better than whitening strips or over the counter treatments you can buy in the store. At Infinite Dental Wellness, we recommend whitening your teeth with the Zoom teeth whitening solution because your teeth will become whiter faster than if you try a kit at home. We will also ensure that your teeth are healthy and prevent any unnecessary sensitivity. This is a significant benefit of whitening your teeth under the supervision of a dentist. If you whiten them at home, you risk overexposure to the whitening solution and your teeth becoming sensitive as a result. Simultaneously, most over the counter solutions like whitening strips, trays, or toothpastes will only remove the surface stains on your teeth. Most of the staining and yellow comes from under the enamel so you need a whitening solution that will penetrate it. Our Zoom solution penetrates the enamel and begins the process of oxidization so that the molecules inside of your teeth reflect less light and appear colorless. This is what produces dramatic results. Most people that whiten their teeth at home see improvements but not to the degree that makes a significant impact. This is mostly due to the quality of the solution that is used while in some cases, like with whitening toothpaste, it is also because the solution is not on the teeth long enough.
Check out what others are saying about our Zoom teeth whitening services on Yelp: Zoom Teeth Whitening Glendale
Call Us TodayWhen you visit our dental office, we can review all of your options with you and create a treatment plan that will give you the brightest and most beautiful smile. We highly recommend that you try Zoom teeth whitening for the best possible results. If you have any remaining stains, we can discuss other cosmetic solutions for covering them like placing dental veneers for a more attractive smile. We also recommend that if you are planning on having other dental work performed like getting dental implants, crowns, or veneers, that you have your whitening procedure completed first since these restorations are bleach resistant. Timing is critical when planning a smile makeover so we will let you know if Zoom should be part of this process. For more information or to schedule an appointment with our dental office, call 818-541-1110. We will be happy to answer any further questions that you may have.
Questions Answered on This Page
Q. How does Zoom teeth whitening work?
Q. Is Zoom teeth whitening effective?
Q. Am I a candidate for Zoom teeth whitening?
People Also Ask
Q. How does teeth whitening work?
Q. Can teeth whitening truly remove stains off of my teeth?
Q. Are at-home teeth whitening kits better than dentist procedure?
Definition of Cosmetic Dentistry Terminology
- Bleachorexia is when people continue to abuse teeth whitening solutions without consulting professionals, causing significant damage to their enamel and gums in the process.
- Carbamide Peroxide
- Carbamide peroxide is a solution that contains hydrogen peroxide and can help to whiten teeth.
- Cosmetic Dentistry
- Cosmetic dentistry is generally used to refer to any dental work that improves the appearance (though not necessarily the function) of a person’s teeth, gums and/or bite.
- Custom Whitening Tray
- Custom whitening trays are specifically designed for a patient in order to fit properly while whitening the patient’s teeth.
- Deeper Teeth Stains
- Deeper teeth stains are stains that require professional oral health services and can result from certain foods, beverages or improper oral hygiene.
- Hydrogen Peroxide
- Hydrogen peroxide is a chemical compound in teeth whitening solutions that patients use to whiten the shade of their teeth.
- LED Whitening Lamp
- An LED whitening lamp enhances the teeth whitening process by triggering the chemical compounds in the whitening gel a dental professional applies to the patient’s teeth.
- Philips Provides a variety of dental products and brushes, including the Philips Sonicare toothbrush that helps reduce biofilm and gingivitis.
- Philips Zoom DayWhite
- Philips Zoom DayWhite is a teeth whitening product that only requires applying the solution 30 minutes a day for results.
- Philips Zoom NiteWhite
- Phillips Zoom NiteWhite is a tooth whitening product that patients can apply to their teeth overnight or for 2-4 hours per day to whiten their teeth.
- Phillips Zoom QuickPro
- Philips Zoom QuickPro provides patients with whiter teeth quickly and efficiently using a dual-layer whitening varnish technology.
- Philips Zoom Whitespeed
- Philips Zoom Whitespeed if a teeth whitening system that requires a specific light that can help whiten teeth up to eight shades in 45 minutes.
- Post-Treatment Gel
- Following certain teeth whitening treatments, there is a chance of sensitivity and other symptoms occurring for which the post-treatment gel can help to remedy.
- Relief ACP
- Relief ACP stands for amorphous calcium phosphate, which helps to relieve the pain in sensitive teeth in a gel form.
- Stained Dentin
- Stained dentin can result from certain foods and beverages with a lack of proper brushing. Dental professionals can provide whitening treatments to brighten the teeth.
- Surface Enamel
- The surface enamel is the hard outer shell that protects the dentin and pulp of the teeth. The enamel is the surface that people see when one smiles.
- Surface Teeth Stains
- While surface teeth stains can be inevitable with age, certain foods and beverages will only promote discoloration and faded teeth.
- Teeth Whitening Concentrate
- Teeth whitening concentrate is the bleaching agent that whitens the shade of teeth, which is more effective from a professional and not a general store product.
There Are Plenty Of Reasons To Smile
You won't be afraid to smile after receiving a teeth whitening service at our office. Call for details.If you're looking for a way to brighten your smile, then we can help to make your pearly whites shine. The teeth whitening services at our dental office can alter the shade of your teeth for a whiter…
Give Yourself The Perfect Smile
Professional teeth whitening can make your smile another perfect part of your perfect day.If you're looking for the most effective way to whiten your teeth and brighten the appearance of your smile, then you need to consider professional teeth whitening. Unlike store-bought solutions, we can customize the treatment for your needs. By working with our…
Shine Like A Star In The Sky With Teeth Whitening
Teeth whitening can brighten one's smile, brighten one's day, and brighten up one's lifeIf you're looking for an effective way to whiten your teeth and brighten your smile, then we can help. With professional teeth whitening, we can provide experienced guidance on how to get the most out of your teeth whitening procedure. We can…
Brighter Teeth For A Brighter Smile
Teeth whitening is a popular dental treatment that helps patients turn back the clock, undo stains, create a brighter smile, raise confidence, and more. Since brushing and flossing do not seem to improve the overall shade of teeth, whitening solutions are becoming more and more popular.Yet, store-bought solutions do not seem to have a substantial…