Snap-On Smile Glendale, CAThere has never been a faster, easier or more convenient way to improve your smile than the Snap-On Smile solution. If you live in Glendale or the surrounding area, we invite you to call (818) 541-1110 and schedule an appointment with our dental office. At Infinite Dental Wellness, we can provide you with more information regarding this and other cosmetic procedures while helping you to select the option that will work perfectly for your smile.
Why You Need Snap-On SmileLet’s face it, we live in the world of the Hollywood smile. Everyone you know is looking for a way to have a better, more beautiful and whiter smile. Unfortunately, for many people spending thousands of dollars on obtaining a beautiful smile is not really an option. The good news is that money doesn’t have to stop you from improving your smile. The Snap-On Smile is a patented, easy to use and painless way for you to obtain the beautiful smile you have always wanted – and it is affordable. For millions of people who have discovered the Snap-On Smile, this is a solution that has given them that if the smile they have dreamed of without having to spend a fortune to get it. So the question is, what exactly is a Snap-On Smile and how can you take advantage of this revolutionary new way to improve yours?
How Snap-On Smile WorksThe Snap-On Smile is created using unique, proprietary, high-tech dental resin. This resin is used to form extremely thin, but extremely strong devices that snap on over the top of your existing natural teeth. This can be used to instantly transform your smile from a stained, chipped, broken smile to something you can be extremely proud of. Since they literally snap into place, you can put them on and smile brightly when you take your family pictures.
Why Snap-On Smiles?There is no drilling and you can have your new smile in two appointments. This is an economical solution that you can snap on over your natural teeth, transforming your teeth from the chipped, cracked and broken teeth you normally have to, a beautiful smile. The proprietary formula ensures that we can give you this kind of technological advancement in the form of a solution that is durable, beautiful and fits properly. There are fake replicas on the market but they do not work nearly as well. Wearing a Snap-On Smile can be a life-changing experience. It gives people back the confidence to smile, allowing thousands of people worldwide to experience the unique benefits that come with having gorgeous teeth. There are really no limitations to who can get a Snap On Smile, because it is affordable and non-invasive. This means, that there is no surgery to worry about, no anesthesia, and no complicated dental work necessary – all things that preclude many people from improving their smile. The reality is that a large number of people are afraid of drilling and shots and other aspects of receiving a dental restoration. However, with Snap-On Smile you do not have to deal with any of these issues which means that people who are normally afraid of the dentist can visit our Glendale office and leave with a smile they are proud of.
Problems Corrected by a Snap-On SmileAt Infinite Dental Wellness, we use this solution to –
- Close gaps in between the teeth
- Visibly restore teeth that are cracked or chipped
- Cover stained teeth
- Make teeth appear even in size and shape
- Give patients a brilliantly white smile
- Give the appearance of a full set of teeth, even when some are missing
Check out what others are saying about our Snap-On Smile services on Yelp: Snap-On Smile Glendale
Visit Infinite Dental Wellness for Your Snap-On SmileCall 818-541-1110 to schedule an appointment with our dental office. Once here, the process works like this…
- Pick the style and the shade of your new smile
- Have an impression taken of your mouth
- Return to our office to have your new set of teeth fitted
- Snap your teeth in place and enjoy your improved smile and appearance
Caring for Your Snap-On SmileOne important step that you were going to need to take, is to buy your cleaning solution and cleaning supplies for your Snap-On Smile directly from our dentist office. You are no longer able to purchase these cleaning supplies direct to the consumer and instead will need to make sure that you communicate with us as you need replacement supplies.
Schedule a Consultation with Infinite Dental WellnessEvery once in a while a product comes along that revolutionizes the dental industry. Snap-On Smile is one of those products because it is allowing people the ease, comfort and affordability of a convenient solution to improve their smile. Become one of them by calling (818) 541-1110 and scheduling an appointment with our Glendale office.
Questions Answered on This Page
People Also Ask
Definition of Cosmetic Dentistry Terminology
- Anti-Bacteria Gel
- Anti-bacterial gel typically contains alcohol and other chemicals that will help to kill bacteria and germs that it comes into contact with.
- Cosmetic Dentistry
- Cosmetic dentistry is generally used to refer to any dental work that improves the appearance (though not necessarily the function) of a person’s teeth, gums and/or bite.
- Crown Lengthening
- Crown lengthening is a surgical procedure that increases the extent of a tooth structure for restorative or esthetic purposes.
- Dental Crown
- A crown is an artificial tooth, usually consisting of porcelain, which covers the top of the implant to provide people with an aesthetically pleasing and fully-functional tooth.
- A dentist, also known as a dental surgeon, is a doctor who specializes in the diagnosis, prevention, and treatment of diseases and conditions of the oral cavity.
- Dental Impression
- A dental impression is a negative imprint of the teeth and soft tissue in the mouth to help create a cast or mold to restore/correct the patient’s teeth.
- Non-Invasive Dental Procedure
- Non-Invasive Dental Procedures include procedures such as fillings, root canal therapy, crowns, bridges or dentures to help repair one’s teeth.
Draw out your inner beauty with a smile makeover. Get the smile you desire by calling us todayFrom brightening the shade of your teeth to changing the size, a smile makeover can provide the customized procedure your smile needs. A smile makeover can involve altering the size, shape, shade, and position of your teeth. This…
Dental appliances refer to a number of different devices that are used to help treat a person's teeth. They may be permanent or temporary appliances that a dental professional applies to help a person in need of dental treatment.While the word dental appliances may sound big and scary, it actually just refers to simple things…
As an aesthetic dentistry office, we look for ways to restore our patients' damaged teeth and enhance their smile using minimally invasive methods. Understanding that everything in the body works together and that each portion of your tooth has an important role to play, we work to preserve as much of your natural tooth structure…
No matter how much one brushes, teeth may become crooked or infected over time. Our dental cosmetics can help restore a smile.If you are looking to enhance certain aspects of your teeth and smile, then dental cosmetics is the solution for you. We can use various cosmetic services to help alter your smile in the…