Mostbet APK скачать на Android 2023ContentСовместимость с AndroidИгровые автоматы и слоты MostBetКак я могу зарегистрировать счет в Mostbet?Как скачать Mostbet бесплатно на официальном сайте?Функционал приложенияMostbet UZ: в чем удобство букмекера для узбекских игроков?Максимальная и минимальная ставкиОтличия от мобильной версииСкачать приложение Mostbet для iOSКак установить приложение Mostbet?Популярные игры в Mostbet App CasinoМостбет официальный сайт MostbetМожно ли…
After-care Tooth Extraction: Keeping Your Mouth Healthy
What is a Tooth Extraction?A tooth extraction (can also be for wisdom tooth extraction) is a dental procedure at a dental clinic at Glendale, CA, during which your tooth is completely removed from its socket. Sometimes, people refer to this as “pulling” a tooth. If your tooth has been badly damaged past the point of repair, then removal may be necessary. Your dentist may recommend tooth extraction if you have:
- Severe tooth decay (cavities).
- A fractured tooth.
- An impacted tooth.
- Crowded teeth.
- Severe gum disease.
- Tooth luxation or other dental injuries.
After-care Tooth ExtractionKnowing the best ways to care for oral health after the tooth extraction procedure can be very beneficial to anyone who had their teeth pulled or those who expect to have one or more pulled at a later date. After an extraction. Though aftercare may differ based on the type of extraction and location of your tooth, you can usually expect to heal in a matter of 7 to 10 days. Here are a handful healthy ways that can help you correctly take care of your mouth after the removal of one or several teeth from your mouth:
Regularly brush your teeth and gumA tooth extraction process will leave your teeth and gums sensitive. To avoid the irritation and pain that follows after a tooth extraction exercise, try to brush slowly and gently.
Regular mouth rinsingRinsing your mouth, especially with an effective rinse product such as saltwater rinse, is a super trick to protect the health and well-being of your mouth after a tooth extraction procedure takes place. However, before you rinse the area, you should give it an allowance of not less than 24 hours to allow the affected socket to heal.
Do not chew on THAT sideChewing on that side can cause more bleeding, inflammation, swelling, and even pain. This can negatively affect and delay the healing process. The best products to chew after extraction are liquid diets or softer items since they will not harm the area of concern.
Pain Relief MedicationPain relief medication can help you ease the discomforts that arise immediately after the extraction. If the pain does not go away after a few days, you should talk to your dentist, even if you’re using pain relief medication.
- Take painkillers as prescribed by your dentist.
- Leave the initial gauze pad in place until about three to four hours after the procedure.
- Apply an ice bag to the affected area immediately following the procedure, but only for 10 minutes at a time. Leaving ice packs on for too long can result in tissue damage.
- Rest for 24 hours following the operation and limit your activity for the next couple of days.
- To avoid dislodging the blood clot, don’t rinse, spit, or use a straw for 24 hours after the procedure.
- After 24 hours, rinse your mouth with a salt solution, made with half a teaspoon of salt and 8 ounces warm water.
- Avoid smoking.
- When sleeping, prop your head up with pillows, as lying flat can prolong healing.
- Continue brushing and flossing your teeth to prevent infection, though avoid the extraction site.
What foods can you eat after your tooth extraction?During the healing process, you’ll want to eat soft foods, such as: